After three long weeks waiting for the thumb to be fabricated and installed, the dealer delivered her today. Loaded her with 125 gals of fuel, did my pre-start checks and headed for the woods and pond. Wow, muscle memory is hard to defeat after operating my BH for the past three years, but I was able to pull up several 30" stumps in 1/2 hour that would have taken me an hour each to dig up with my BH. Gotta read up on how to switch the operational mode (ISO vs SAE) tomorrow. Attached a picture of her in the woods by the pond, will try to remember to take better one tomorrow.
That's great news. The pictures aren't working for me though.
Congrats!
Nice!
Finally quit raining enough to dig up a 100' popular tree, made easy work of it. Working the manual thumb is harder than I expected. I had it to do over might have spent the extra to get hydraulic instead. More pictures attached, question for the excavator experts, should I replace my bucket teeth?
wouldnt hurt to replace and keep them for spares.
Other than they don't penetrate quite like new ones there is no reason to replace them until they begin to wear through to the shank. It would be wise to get the new ones and have them on hand. The two outside teeth typically wear through first.