Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Link Belt 3400q service manual

sawdustmaker · 2017-03-15 15:49

I bought a 96 link belt 3400 q last week and like any used machine it needs work. I have tried eBay and whatnot with no luck. My link belt dealer was not helpful at all. Is there somewhere I can get the service manual for this machine?

Replies21
  1. #1funwithfuel2017-03-16 02:09

    Have you tried link belt preferred online. I know for cranes you can get parts and service manuals online with the serial number and model number.

  2. #2sawdustmaker2017-03-16 08:03

    Looks like that's for cranes only. I wish they had the excavators.

  3. #3funwithfuel2017-03-16 08:04

    Sorry, I was hoping.

  4. #4excavator2017-03-16 11:46

    I've always used Case manuals when working on LinkBelt. Other than the engine being different they're the same basic machine and much better manuals.

  5. #5RCD2018-05-19 14:33

    I need the service manual for the Link Belt 3400Q as well. Does anyone know the Case equivalent that will work? I called Case, the guys there didn’t know.

  6. #6sawdustmaker2018-05-21 11:14

    The case 9040b is the same as the 3400q Pm me you email and I’ll send you the case manual I have the JCB version as well if you’d like it.

  7. #7RCD2018-05-21 13:18

    PM’d you

  8. #8tool_king2018-05-21 19:27

    Hi Sawdustmaker would you mind sharing the Case and JCB manuals with me ? I will pm you my email address .

  9. #9tool_king2018-05-21 19:31

    Would you mind sharing the Case and JCB manuals with me .I will sent you a pm with email address .Thank you

  10. #10RogerD2018-09-16 02:06

    I have spent many hours looking through this forum, learned several new things. I too am fighting a hydraulic issue with a lonk belt 3400 quantum. I know this is an older thread, but I'd really like to get the service manual also. [email protected] .

  11. #11tool_king2018-12-31 19:30

    Hi Sawdust would you mind sharing the Linkbelt 3400Q and the JCB version with me.Email address is [email protected] thank you Ed

  12. #12Toss2019-01-01 07:16

    Yep.....Know how you feel, as I posted on another thread a dealer wants $900 Aussie bucks for a sumitomo sh145u parts manual he's probably still laughing when I mentioned repair manual. I've been hearing of court cases in the US where consumers are demanding the right to access information from companies in order to fix their machines and companies had to give it to them even though trying to hide behind intellectual property or some rubbish. Toss

  13. #13Mother Deuce2019-01-01 07:37

    I think Sumitomo also is the same platform

  14. #14Bacondonut2019-03-27 16:21

    Sawdust or anyone else that got the manuals I would like them too. I have a linkbelt 3400 also. If you don’t mind could you forward them to me [email protected]

  15. #15Rks11312019-04-30 15:11

    If you could send Linkbelt 3400Q device manual to [email protected] would be much appreciated.

  16. #16briansanders2019-04-30 16:51

    i would like a linkbelt 3400 device manual to [email protected] too thank you.

  17. #17Prince2042020-09-26 20:46

    Pls send it for me too, my [email protected] thanks

  18. #18tool_king2020-09-30 22:31
  19. #19sniggiwr2022-07-21 20:07

    Anyone on here mind sharing the Linkbelt 3400Q or the JCB version or the Case version shop manual.

  20. #20631G2023-09-28 12:34

    If you've still got access to the 3400Q manual could you share a copy with me as well? I've sent you a PM with email.

  21. #21Watsy20202026-05-30 11:45

    Hey I could use the manual that would cover hydraulics and drive motors. I thought I got the manual I needed from linkbelt and it was disassembly and assembly only.