Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Link belt htc 8620 boom problem

Hyperlite650 · 2013-12-11 12:05

Our company just purchased this crane and the first job we are at the boom has a malfunction. I was telescoping it out and the cylinder had a error. I had to put it in manual mode to scope it back in. After it was scoped in I tried to scope it back out normally and on the last boom section the cylinder isn't retracting enough to latch correctly. It is only going to 10.000 instead of 1.000 which is the correct number. Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thanks, Tony

Replies2
  1. #1Hyperlite6502013-12-11 12:10

    It's a link belt htc 8690*

  2. #2GROCK2018-01-31 18:23

    Just came across your thread here on the linkbelt you were having issues with. Have ran into some stubborn RTC8090’s. Whatever came of your problem with this crane and was there ever a remedy?