I need help with a Link Belt LS 2800 C series II. I line to the rotating valve blew and it took a couple of days to get a new fitting for hose. The line in front of blown line had to be removed to get to the blown line. Valve was capped the best I could due to not having a BSPP plug. After installing new line and adding what hydraulic fluid was lost machine ran fine for about 30 minutes then all hydraulic functions slowed down. I have tired bleeding air at pump with machine both running and turned off. I can bleed pump until only hydraulic fluid is coming out with no air, functions are all still slow. After leaving machine over night with boom fully extended up I get air from bleeder at pump and no hydraulic fluid. After refilling pump I have to go through process of bleeding air and start all over. I have checked all filters. Hydraulics are running at normal temp. With the return filter housing open I can see that I am getting a good return of hydraulic fluid. The main relief vale on pump was taken out at inspected seems to be operating as it should. When trying to run machine with slow functions pump does not make any noise. If you put out on the machine hard (trying to pick up a heavy tree) I noticed that the system slows doe even more for a few minutes, then goes back to the normal slow. My self and everyone I know in the repair business in the area are at a lose. Any help would be greatly apricated.
No replies yet.