Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TB145 relay access

Seans problems ยท 2021-04-15 13:57

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get a magic solution to testing my relays on my TB145 (my 2 speed function quit working on me)? They are under the left gp control behind the fuse panel and there isn't any quick way to get to them that I see. Did they really make it so we have to disconnect all the hoses to get the cover off and get to the relays? Thanks, Sorry for the dumb question.

Replies2
  1. #1heymccall2021-04-15 14:24

    Does the 2spd light come on at startup (self test)? If so, light is good. Does the 2spd light come on when button is tapped? If so, button circuit is good. If light works as designed, I'd test at 2spd coil for 12v next, when activated. If 12v is present, I'd resistance test the coil. I'd suspect somewhere between 20 and 40 ohms. When you tap button, computer signals relay to latch, and turns on light. Relay would be last item I'd suspect. As for original question...doesn't your cab tilt up?

  2. #2Seans problems2021-04-16 13:06

    Thanks, The cab does tilt up. There's a panel that has all the fuses and relays on it but to get to it you have to remove all the hoses and part of the wire loom. I was just hoping I missed something.