Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Linkbelt 240LX undercarriage specs

excavator · 2021-09-01 15:31

I'm looking for undercarriage specs for a Linkbelt 240LX, I need to go out and measure the undercarriage but cannot find the measurements/specs anywhere. I have many others but not this one, it should also be the same as a CS240 Case. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Replies7
  1. #1John C.2021-09-03 11:26

    I wish I could help you but Link-Belt only puts the specs in their service manuals. What they did do in the past was relate the specs to the type of Cat dozer that would use the same thing. A LS4300CII was a D7 undercarriage. If you can get the pitch of the chains, I have all the specs for Cat undercarriages.

  2. #2excavator2021-09-03 12:06

    Thanks John, I actually downloaded a manual thinking it would be in there but haven't been able to find it.

  3. #3John C.2021-09-03 17:02

    That’s a bummer but not totally unexpected.

  4. #4Master Link2021-09-03 22:01

    I probably have what you need but won't be back to work until Wednesday but in the mean time if you have JD wear specs the 450DLC shows to have the same chain. The bottom rollers have a 180mm running surface and that is the same a the Deere 380. You should be able to use that wear chart for the rollers. The other parts i'll have to look up.

  5. #5tool_king2021-09-05 11:00

    What was the link to that manual ?

  6. #6excavator2021-09-06 15:30

    I believe it came from Scribd and after looking closer it's an X2 manual so quite a bit newer.

  7. #7excavator2021-09-07 15:33

    I was able to find and download the correct manual and it has the undercarriage specs in in. Thanks for the replies.