Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Linn Tractor

King of Obsolete ยท 2014-03-24 23:09

i did a little service on my Linn Tractor then drove it outside the shop for a little video. the small block chevy sounds good with straight pipes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Oq60EOjjs&feature=youtu.be thansk KoO Published Author

Replies7
  1. #1ianoz2014-03-26 21:00

    Sounds sweet KOO .

  2. #2CDNDIESELMONKEY2014-03-26 21:27

    Can you tell us a bit of the history of this particular machine? I have never seen one till I read about your's on your site!

  3. #3old-iron-habit2014-03-26 21:42

    If you ever get over to Moose Jaw there is a beautiful one in the Transportation Museum that is located next to the bypass hiway.

  4. #4King of Obsolete2014-03-27 10:00

    thansk guys. my linn tractor was used to move the town of lynn lake from sherridon which is 160 miles across country. to read more on linn tractors click on. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linn_tractor will get some more on my linn this week when i go out and drag my cat train trails. thansk KoO Published Author

  5. #5MutsMachines2014-04-01 16:15

    iv seen one of those somewhere

  6. #6MutsMachines2014-04-01 16:36

    there is one or 2 of those up in northern Manitoba. I have pictures of it somewhere ill try to find them. they are very cool machines.

  7. #7MutsMachines2014-04-01 21:18

    I found the memory card that I thought I had pictures of it on but there is non on it im sorry.