Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

List of all H485

petor. ยท 2017-03-12 18:10

Hello. My name is Peter and I am interested in the Mining-Excuvator Demag H485. How many units were built, what where the differences, and is there still one working?? Or at least parked in a mine in one piece?? The list should contain at least the Demag H485 Models before the H740 and H655. I started to create a list with some information I found on broshures and books. Who knows more or got some pictures? (you are welcome to send me pictures and information at [email protected] to help to complete the list) I want to create a poster with all the different macheines on display and then pic one livery for a scalemodel in 1:50 that I want to build. Greetings, Peter

Replies3
  1. #1petor.2017-03-12 18:11
  2. #2mikebramel2017-03-12 22:18

    You should try Karyl May on facebook

  3. #3petor.2017-03-13 15:52

    Thank you. I will try to reach him!