Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk300lc Mark IV YCU-1127

deereresurrector ยท 2017-03-12 14:12

Well gear heads I am new to this forum . I am a seventeen year John Deere trained technician . I started up my own in field service company and had been independent for over a year. Very busy business is good. Anyways I have a lot questions on a Kobelco sk300lc mark iv ycu1127 . I have worked on other Kobelco excavators , but them service manuals were easy to get a hold of. One of my customers has this unit, and I am not sure what the d, fc, h, and s stand for and there functions. the complaint is when he turns knob to fc position it will lug the engine down to a stall. I did read on a forum about the solenoid on pump is slightly held out of destoke in one of the pumps. And it could be a voltage, resistance , or other electrical entity. Which pump of the two pumps is that one going to be located ? The one closer to the engine would be pump #1 or #2 ? Another thing I observed was with the Strong man heavy lift button engaged the bucket did not want to work. Not sure if that normal. All toggle rockers on RH stick/armrest /console have the symbols wore off ? Cant find a operators manual so I'm not sure if any switches could be ON when it shouldn't be causing this conflict. Or it might be the loose nut behind the steering wheel. replaced two blown fuses . Top RH corner 20amp fuse and lower 2nd from the end on the bottom of panel. There is also a relay that is not in a holder next to a relay in a holder. Left one not there.

Replies0

No replies yet.