Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Little Demo Job PC200

joedirt ยท 2007-12-31 22:37

Demo job in town. Using the ol 200 with hydro thumb. Sure works good.:usa

Replies5
  1. #1CascadeScaper2008-01-01 06:04

    How do you like the dash 7? Heard good things about them. I know a guy back home that has a dash 7 120 that he really likes, he won't run anything other than Komatsu and his closest dealer is 200 miles away. He has a dash 6 200 that has 10,000 hours on it with no major issues.

  2. #2joedirt2008-01-01 15:02

    test test:usa

  3. #3CascadeScaper2008-01-01 16:51

    Good to go!

  4. #4joedirt2008-01-01 18:10

    Pc 200 I'll try this again. We have had good luck with the Komatsu excavators for 10 plus years... I am a little concerned with their new (tier 4?? ) engines. They smoke and cough a lot if they are left idle for more than 2 minutes. I have tried to post about seven times now

  5. #5thejdman042008-01-03 18:00

    nice