Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Little hoe work today.

oldtanker ยท 2013-09-18 20:08

I dug rocks for my BIL in one of his hay fields today. Rick

Replies5
  1. #1oldtanker2013-09-18 20:10

    There are over 50 rocks to dig out and this field is about 15 acres. Rick

  2. #2mitch5042013-09-18 23:33

    I think you are wrong! . . You dug boulders.

  3. #3robin yates uk2013-09-19 00:01

    "Don't sweat the petty things, and, don't pet the sweaty things." That's what I live by.,,,,,,,,,,,,,rocks, boulders, same thing different name

  4. #4oldtanker2013-09-19 00:49

    Mitch, nope the bolder I got freed up but couldn't get it out of the hole. It's about 4x5x5. The big rock in the picture is about 2 1/2x4x4. Most of the others are too big to fit in a 24" hoe bucket on the ole JCB 3CIII. Rick

  5. #5trevor b2013-09-19 03:35

    just dig the hole deaper and cover them over trevor b