Hey guys, I am new to the forum and was wondering about a Liugong CLG766III Backhoe. :waving:waving Ironically I have never heard of this manufactuer until today and was suprised to see they have been around a while. I guess I never payed attention to a bunch of the newer equipment coming out of Asia. The CLG766III is not even mentioned on the company web site and there are no actual spec sheets to pull up for it. Does someone have a PDF spec sheet with more pictures of it? Also does anyone know how they seem to hold up? They kind of look like a Komatsu WB series backhoe. Thanks Aaron
buy AMERICA where we live
What do you consider to be American? Case is owned by The Italians and so is New Holland. You think a Deere hoe is all American made parts? There is not such thing these days as a US built machine...... its a global ecomony these days. With that being said........ Looking at their website and the pics I could find its not a bad looking hoe. Perkins engine with a Carraro powertrain. I think every "American" backhoe on the market uses at least a Carraro front axle. I am surprised to find 2 dealers in Indiana. I would not buy one just yet until they have proven themselves. China is realy trying........ I will give them credit for that.
I would not be rushing into purchasing a Liugong product considering that even the North American website for this company has no listing (new) for backhoe's. It looks to be a knock-off of the JCB and I believe that this company was in all sorts of strife in relation to copyright/intellectual property theft recently in relation to this exact machine. My advice for whats its worth is "tread carefully"!
Guys, I am not looking to buy. I am quite the heavy equipment enthusiast and love to learn about all sorts of equipment. Seems like everyone is going off topic of what I was talking about. Thanks though... Aaron
I see that Liugong has a licencing agreement with Cat to build wheel loaders for the China market...... been doing this for 8 years. A little hard to read but some additional info founds on a dealers site. http://www.jobrentals.com/liugong.php ...... You never know who your going to end up in bed with.
Lets just stay out of bed with the Chinese!!!!!!! They have already bought half of this country. Lets not give them the rest.
I dont think they bought it in as much as WE gave it away. Its a different world and will be from here on out. From 1900 until 2000 was the USA's time to shine...... the next 100 years are going to be China's time to shine.
I agree, but it still makes me sick. The positive is that we are gonna have to innovate again and find a better way or die on the vine! I hope it makes us leaner and meaner in the long run.
Let's define "American". A Ford Crown Vic made in Canada, (some Ford pickups made in Mexico); or, A Honda made in Ohio and Alabama.
and where is the i-phone made?