Hello fellow deep thinkers I am working on a 877 LiuGong loader. Ser# CLG00877CEL526829. With a ZF WG260 transmission. The loader wont start with the key. The path I took is as follows. - power from the key to the safety start relay YES No ground to the safety start relay from the TCU ? If you jump the ground at the safety start solenoid the machine will start with an active code 96 on the gear display. If you jump the start solenoid the machine will start with no use of the transmission. Just reads neutral. I have power going to the tcu ( at several pins) I have good grounds at the pins that show ground ( I do not have a pin out or a scamatic) I can see the neutral signal from the shifter getting to the TCU. The park brake is showing on the dash on and off. No matter how I start the engine the transmission will not go into gear. Im poking and hoping for now. If anyone would have some insight I would appreciate it.
No replies yet.