Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Loader parts service

Welder Dave ยท 2019-05-27 20:25

I likely need a new drive motor for my skid steer and was wondering if anyone has dealt with Loader Parts Source. Looks like some good reviews and some not so good. Dealer wants almost $2900 and LPS would be around $1900 Can.

Replies6
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2019-06-01 19:07

    Check conequip.com just to compare, I've dealt with them a bunch they're a great group of guys and gals.

  2. #2Empiretractor2022-02-17 16:51

    I KNOW THIS IS OLD BUT SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!!! This company does not stand behind their products blames the customer for their deficient products. Then when you send the pump in for warranty,(The pump ran for 5 seconds after install) they tell you its not warrantable hold the pump hostage and demand more money. This is exactly what just happened to me on a BRAND NEW $9000 pump and literally got robbed $1400 more to get it back. You will get no service from this company only headaches, garbage products and an empty wallet. I sure hope that $1400 was really worth it guys Because now everyone is going to hear about this as much as possible and hopefully steer customers to business that help their customers and not rob them blind. Truly disgraceful

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2022-02-17 17:04

    I am sorry to hear about your problems with them. I haven't had to deal with the warranty as of yet I will keep this in mind when I have to deal with them again.

  4. #4Welder Dave2022-02-18 02:50

    Which company are you referring to?

  5. #5Nige2022-02-19 09:54

    see this thread. HeavyEquipmentForums

  6. #6Welder Dave2022-02-19 14:40

    Thanks Nige. Thankfully the wheel motor I bought for my skid steer hasn't had any issues. Getting an OEM or direct from Eaton would have taken over 6 month's, maybe over a year and cost about $800 to $1200 more. Based on this new info I don't think I'd deal with LPS again. They look good on the website but if their policy is to do everything possible to deny warranty, sure doesn't help their reputation.