Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Loader shaking hard when raised JD 3203

winky ยท 2012-02-15 17:23

Have a 07 model 3203 hydro trans , when I raise the bucket it grabs and fights to go up shaking the tractor. It just started doing it today after I hauled it 70 miles to drag a road. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Replies8
  1. #1quantum5002012-02-16 00:22

    Have you checked the hydrualic fluid?

  2. #2ScottAR2012-02-16 03:10

    Could have air in the system? If any of the hoses have been changed recently or loader was detached from tractor for other tasks.

  3. #3winky2012-02-16 09:44

    Thanks for the replies , fluid level is ok and have not taken loader off . It was serviced last month I did grade a very dusty road if that could effect anything

  4. #406Pete2012-02-16 20:02

    I have a 4720 and it did the same thing at about 50 hrs and it was the relief valve. It was replaced under waranty so no idea on cost. Since I have also replaced the three point hitch control valve at a cost of $565 plus labor at 500 hrs. What has happened to John Deere quality?

  5. #5winky2012-02-16 20:22

    Thanks Pete , I hope its not costly , just spent 2300 bucks on my super duty 6.0 diesel ,another piece of junk . I was going to buy a new JD 5000 series but now have second thoughts

  6. #6equip guy2012-03-28 21:41

    we just bought a 5065e and saw after it was made in India! ***

  7. #7Michaeljp862012-03-30 16:59

    Ive seen loader brackets bolted on where they werent even and the loader would bind as it moves. I know the valves on these are pretty complicated and could very well cause this problem. My dad has a 5500, I think the 5525 was one of the last built in Illinois.

  8. #8funkinalive2012-04-23 18:09

    i also find the newer JD's not what they used to be. Massey on the other hand seems to build solid tractors even today