Does anyone know where I can find specifications for a Dresser 530B wheel loader. I did to know engine make,horsepower,operating weight. Also are there any good places to find used parts for Dresser.
This is the only thing i could find http://cgi.cafr.ebay.ca/Dresser-530...ItemQQptZBI_Books_Manuals?hash=item56391648d0 If you can figure out how to zoom in on the pic maybe you will get lucky!
I think I have a Hough Loader book at home that has the Dresser Specs in it. It was a good read on the company since they first started as Hough and then got sold to Dresser I'll look when I get home tnight.
New and needy I just got a 98 510C and am now looking for owners manual and service manuals. Also if anyone could steer me to any parts I need both side mirrors and brackets; fenders and where is the fuse box ? Please help if you can. Thanks
I got a chance to check out my book this weekend and didn't find anything thats gonna help you other than Dresser was bought out by Kamatsu after they had a partnership for a while
i'm pretty sure the 530 had a IH DT414 engine
510 Dresser Manuals & fuses I have a 1988 510 & bought my manuals from Dresser-International distributor. However I saw the same on EBAY recently for a lot less $$$. No fuse box on mine; lots of circuit breakers behind the gauges on the dash. Remove the 6 or 8 screws holding the dash gauge panel on & lift & pull up & toward you. Wiring length will limit how far open you can get the panel, but it's all in there. Best to remove neg batt wire or kill the main disconnect first so you don't fry something. Main disconnect switch breaks the NEGATIVE (GROUND) wire; Not the positive. Mine is an excellent machine. Very dependable; minimum problems. Fred.