Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Loading On a Beavertail

tripper_174 ยท 2009-09-16 22:18

Over the years I've seen several different methods of loading an excavator onto a low bed over the beavertail, boom first, boom last, boom over the side, etc, etc. Can you operators tell me the most acceptable way of loading?

Replies2
  1. #1lgammon2009-09-17 00:19

    set your self up on it if you don't have ramps then spin and put the bucket out where if you have a problem you can stop your self and help push up on it. as some one that has fliped a 312 off the side of a tilt top trailor keep your bucket out and BE CAREFULL!!!

  2. #2roddyo2009-09-17 08:13

    When I used to put my 210 Case on a 8 foot lowboy It seemed like I had to do all of the above just to get it on the trailer.