Pictures of some jobs around town Pic 1-diggin basement for new judical center pic 2-local demo project pic 3-bridge construction pic 4-sureing up a creek undercuting a road pic 5-local bypass project
:beatsmeWhere are these pics taken at?
Columbia KY
Oh ok, nice looking area there!
Great pics, keep em commin!
Thanks ill see if i can round up some more
Whats up with the schoolbus?
surplus from the school using it as an office for the job
some pictures of a cat 943 and ford l9000
and some more
Howdy neighbor! How's the progress on the new bridge? I haven't been over in that part of the woods since my crew finished the powerline jobs on 27 in russel springs. Good to see someone else from the area on here. I'm over on the Monticello side of Somerset.
bridge is done, just got the dense grade down on both sides geting ready for blacktop.
That sounds good and I'm glad to hear it. I pondered trying to get on there but all things bein equal fuel woulda been too much. last time i was through the approaches hadn't even been roughed in or anything just had it cut down close.
great pics, never knew Cat made a 943. Learn something new everyday!
Heres some more a 555D backhoe and a Ford F750 and F700 also a 20 ton Winston trailer
Those ford backhoes were god old machines, I think NH has really changed those machines.
Yup, this is a 1996 model got 2000 hours on it and no major problems. gots lots of power. great machine