Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

locating replacement pins/bushings

lfreng ยท 2017-08-21 09:35

Hi All, I have a early 90s Kobelco SK024 mini-ex up at my cabin that I am building. Machine works great but the pins and bushings are in need of being replaced. Are these more of a generic sizing or are they custom to each machine? This machine has an extendable stick with 16" bucket although not sure if that matters. Any ideas where to start looking. I googled and get plenty of sites but nothing comes back specific to this machine. Also how hard is it to replace these guys? I have a skid steer up there I can use to support the stick/bucket/etc while working on it. I uploaded a couple of photos of the bucket area.

Replies3
  1. #1farmboy5552017-08-23 19:11

    I just have mine made at a machine shop, you maybe able to ream out your bushings and install larger pins

  2. #2dirthog2017-08-24 11:40

    Problem you are going to have is that is what is called a gray market machine which was not made for the US and Kobelco Construction does not have much of anything on them.

  3. #3Delmer2017-08-24 12:14

    There are pins and bushings available in common metric sizes. I tried but couldn't find the link here, you might try to PM lantraxco. I think he recommended a source for off the shelf pins and bushings. That's one interesting looking extenda hoe.