I bought. Yanmar vio55-5B and the lock latch parts are missing on the engine cover. I have the part the key goes into and the arm it turns but nothing that that the arm can latch onto in order to really secure the hood. Could someone take a picture of theirs so I can tell what parts I need to order on the parts diagram? I imagine some of the other VIOs would have the same lock system. Also, on the fuel cover that lifts up, the parts that hold the cover open without having to hold it open with one hand or prop it up are missing. I can see from a diagram that it appears to be the same S part the engine cover uses that you move to prop it open but the parts that are bolted onto the cover that the S part bolts onto are also missing, Can anyone take a picture of theirs so I can see what I should be looking for on the parts diagram? I have a diagram but it's so small, it's hard to see what is what. Thanks!
I just noticed this is a couple years old. Do you still want pictures?