Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Locked out

Jchet3 ยท 2024-07-21 14:00

Hello, I have a 2012 SV185 I bought used. It was working fine until about a month ago. It starts just fine. Problem started as intermittently not releasing the hydraulics, has turned into constant. Control panel lights up when I sit in the seat & goes out when I get out. I installed new cnh strut & sensor on the restraint bar. Fuses all test good. I've swapped relay positions, still nothing. Can anyone help me?

Replies4
  1. #1ozarkag2024-07-21 17:19

    Might take a deep dive into electrical to properly diagnose, Three things top of my list; relay grounds, and/ or possibly a connector cap with fuses down close to the bell housing, or bad dash.

  2. #2eludemann2024-07-21 21:09

    I had a 2011 SV185 that was doing the same thing. Found a broken or rubbed wire under one of the joysticks. Spliced it together and it worked fine after that.

  3. #3Jchet32024-07-22 17:59

    Thatsm makes me think the right side with the park button could be suspect I'll check that out. Thank you

  4. #4Jchet32024-08-12 13:29

    Waiting for local case dealer to come scan the machine