Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Locked out on 299d3

KWhauling ยท 2024-12-15 14:36

Somehow I was going through the screen to clear the codes and somehow or another the security got enabled and I got myself locked out machine sitting in the middle of the yard with the bucket halfway up I had to take the door off to get out anybody know the master override code that I can get the machine moved

Replies6
  1. #1KWhauling2024-12-15 14:38

    There is what is says

  2. #2Billie2024-12-16 08:50

    On my 259D its happened a few times, just left it for a few hours and it allowed me to put pass code in again. I dont know how much actual time it takes to reset but it did on its own..

  3. #3Nige2024-12-16 09:01

    Disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes or so may help in persuading the electronics to go to sleep. It might just reset something.

  4. #4wsr378252024-12-16 11:09

    I have not run into this on construction equipment yet, (old stuff) but have on cars/trucks. Try a cold start/reset, disconnect battery + cable, charge battery overnight to make sure it has a 100% charge, (just because sometimes they can/will start on 50+60%) Computer may need to relearn some stuff, but this works good on some cars!

  5. #5wsr378252024-12-16 11:20

    BTW, I've read some will say make a short jumper w/ low amp fuse, and touch the Pos and the Neg cables after disconnecting, Not The Battery Posts, to pull any residual voltage out of system.

  6. #6KWhauling2024-12-16 16:41

    Thanks everyone cat fixed it today took security off machine