Howdy, folks. I have a NH LS185.B with Loegering steel tracks up at some property we own. I'm not a construction guy. I scheduled a field service for it because it's due, and let them know that I need the tracks to be adjusted. I just can't break the nuts loose. The service tech wants to be prepared and bring some extra pins and nuts in case he has to cut some off. He says there should be a serial number for the tracks, and wants to know what it is so he can be sure to bring the right pins. Do these tracks really have a serial number? Where the heck would I find it--it must be cast into one or more plates? I bought this outfit lightly used back in 2006; the tracks were on it then, so I reckon they are 2005-2006 vintage. They look like the F-Series Trailblazer tracks I see online. I can't find anything online that suggests the tracks would have serial number. I thought I'd ask before I go nuts looking for something that might not be there. thanks, bws
Well, just in case this comes up for anyone else, here's the deal: The head of each link pin that holds the track sections together is marked with the pin's part number. The F-Series manual shows a standard-duty and heavy-duty pin, two different part numbers. bws