found this video thought it was pretty cool.its a little long but still interesting,like the truck pulling it or thats a lot of boom hanging off the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuQQIGc7LUY
little float http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWN-btTM-4
Thats not for me I don't swim and I have a hart time work when I could be fishing.:drinkup
Very cool. Never seen something like that before. Is the machine supposd to be missing track pads? Seems the real wide ones are far apart but there is one place there is 2 in a row.
Thanks jimmyjack, that's a cool video but I agree with Dozerboy it would be rough working when I could be fishing.
Nice video, But I can see how it would work in marshy areas and bogs, but how well would it work floating in the water trying to pulll stuff up from the bottom? I means did any one else notice how far it leaned when he pulled up the bucket? And that just had water in it.
A nice machine for special works. If you are out for digging deep in the water i believe you need poles from the digger and down to the bottom for support. The ones i have seen are constructed like that, but then we talk big ones for harbour work. The hundy 210 is made for work on places where there is vegetaition to get som floating. As noticed it doesnt have enough positive updrift to do serious digging. It looked like the film was from Finland? The country with the 1000 lakes....(says the most) I saw a lot of theese excavators in the swamplands and rivers in Iraq. Saddam used them to drain the swamplands in southern Iraq and remove the livings for a complete people. It's dessert there now... Nice movies though. And som improvising and it looks like it works with the small one.
Nice keep them coming