Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some CAT Photos from Yesterday!

Cat446D1 ยท 2007-05-26 10:21

Hey guys, I am Aaron. I am new to the forum. I found this place by just searching google and equipment sites. I am so glad I found this forum as there is nothing elese like it for heavy equipment. I do alot of CAT Equipment Photography around Denver. If you would like to see a lot of newer CAT Equipment just ask and I will see If I have taken photos of it. Check my signature for the link to my photo album that is in progress. Enjoy these photos from last night. Thanks, Aaron

Replies12
  1. #1Tigerotor77W2007-05-26 10:54

    Aaron -- totally awesome to have you here with us!

  2. #2garyhh442007-05-26 11:10

    Aaron thanks for the photos love them hoes with big buckets:usa :usa

  3. #3jazak2007-05-26 11:18

    Great pics!!!!!!

  4. #4Lashlander2007-05-26 15:13

    Nice pics! Welcome to the site. I lived in Greeley a while. I was working for Exeter Drilling. Drilled wells all around Platteville, Fort Lupton and Brighton.

  5. #5guest2007-05-26 17:07

    Welcome, Enjoyed the pics. More

  6. #6345cl2007-05-26 21:02

    great pics,and welcome to the forum !! :drinkup this rounds on me!!

  7. #7Countryboy2007-05-27 20:27

    Welcome to HEF Cat446D1! :drinkup

  8. #8rino14942007-05-27 22:00

    Welcome to the site :drinkup

  9. #9Nick Drew2007-05-28 05:29

    Great Photos my Friend!!:notworthy Looking forward to much more input from you....Keep up the good work!! Greetings from England Nick

  10. #10thejdman042007-05-31 11:26

    Nice keep them coming

  11. #11Ross2007-05-31 12:55

    Nice pics. The 350L Hoe looks tidy. Ross

  12. #12345cl2007-06-03 09:43

    you have agreat variety of pics,very interesting !!