Here are some Case and Cat long reach pictures
Nice pics thanks for sharing
saw this off of rt 95 a month or 2 ago. Belongs to the operating engineers. 325D with Wilco Bottom
isnt the 4th pic a deere?
Would that be 542?
I think I´d need to borrow this guy´s glasses to operate a long reach.
my mistake Army Corp of Engineers
Thanks everyone!
I just threw that one in there:beatsme
My old machine
My new machine ( now 2 years old )
that 345, is a nice machine is that a special car body or are the traks extended all the way out?
just curious it doesn't look that soft,are the mats for support or just staying level? how do you like the gps?
The trax are all the way out
It was very soft ground there . The GPS is working very well . It's a Prolec system .
Kobelco SK 480 Long Reach Here is a Kobelco SK 480 with shorter 55' long reach and 2.5 Yard bucket . Digging lakes for subdivision and yes, automatic lubrications on all joints. 115,000#
drivemotor gods i wonder how long it will be
Looks like Dragline needs to read up on that: Not trying to be rude, just that many of us have seen accidents due to it.
what about these long reach Dutch company Abeko use's these three peice long reach booms!
No offense taken. I also commented in those posts and have seen the dangers and after math of digging over the drive sprokets. That was not me in those pictures. Machine,,,thankfull....Is over 4 years old now and as far as I know still digging..but you are right to bring it up to warn others and yes, digging close to a lake DOES take watching the ground in front of you. Thanks for the update . Drag1line
Those Abeko long reach's are awesome! all Komatsu?.....Id love to see a 1/50th scale of one of those machines
nice pics guys
Really long reach Ok..let's up the pot. While technically not a long reach digging machine...how about the Kobelco SK 3500 Demolition machine. With a crusher or jaw on the end of the arm..........total reach..213' 4". Operating weight of 721,922 Pounds!! I hear they use Television cameras near the tip to see what you are doing!
by far the most awesome demo machine ever
cat 5110b 90m-295ft
have a pic?
Good shout d4c24a, I read Earthmovers report on that monster, demo rig built onto a second hand machine in normal format as far as I can remember. They liked the CAT because of the large diameter slew ring. Then added telescopic boom, wider undercarriage, titing cab, more counterweight, cab guards etc.
Euro demolitions 90m rig Found these pictures on the web
so i stand corrected
Just imagine going round that big boy with a little hand pumped grease gun once a week !
longer if i recall correctly there was talk of a longer version on the drawing board in earthmovers would be nice to see it up close cheers graham
I do recall there was, never heard any more on it though, surly they must be reaching the limits for excavator based machines.
http://www.machinerytrader.com/images/Machinery/fullsize/73676846.jpg[img] [url]www.mecomequipment.com[/url]