Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knucklehead98 ยท 2008-11-19 17:30

This probably is in the wrong section, but I thought that it may get someones attention here. http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=2034422&convertTo=USD The listing does not say what they fit,thought someone MAY be able to guess at it. Either way for a owner operator, the price has got to be pretty cheap. $250 as I type this, for 13 rollers??????????

Replies3
  1. #1Turbo218352008-11-19 20:26

    Doesnt really say what they are for, or maybe I am just ignorant about uc parts? Either way, ive done some work at that address. I knew it was a military depot, guess i never realized they would also have equipment parts, makes you wonder what else they got laying around

  2. #2DPete2008-11-19 21:17

    If you look close you can see a part # 9P3308 on one of the rollers. I typed that in on my internet order page, don't know what they fit but they list for $641.10 ea. I wonder if they are all single flange?

  3. #3Northart2008-11-20 23:55

    9p3308 ? The Cat roller number 9P3308 fits a Cat D8H,D8K,583 http://www.htsequipment.com/roter_products/roter_trackrollers.php?lang=de