Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Look what I got to drive!

[-Agent-] ยท 2008-08-13 19:55

the 699D and 315CL September 25th I am going to a guys house that has tons of equipment that he will let me drive (backhoe, excavator, skid steer) http://flickr.com/photos/cat320operator/sets/72157606711325094/ The guys working there were really cool. P.S. Look! He made special care to dig over the drive motors!!!

Replies6
  1. #1curly2008-08-13 21:00

    Awesome, thanks for sharing the pics.

  2. #2oakland2008-08-13 22:52

    those 315c s are nice i got to operate one at a yard and it was SWEET that and the 988h and 950g good job though thats awesome

  3. #3[-Agent-]2008-08-14 00:48

    I actually drove one a while back along with the 304C and my normal 320C. But it had a compactor plate (look in sig) so this was my first 315 with a bucket, plus this was newer.

  4. #4[-Agent-]2008-08-16 15:22

    I must be dreaming, my grandpa just called me saying his brother rented a nice 5yd loader at his house for 2 weeks, said the cab is 14ft high. Didn't say what model so I don't know that's all the info I have, but I am going up there soon. And later in September one of his friends has a big party and he has tons of mini-excavators and skid steers.

  5. #5Truckie2008-08-16 17:36

    [QUOTE='[-Agent-] P.S. Look! He made special care to dig over the drive motors!!![/QUOTE] Dude you really need to go back and look at your pictures. From all the pictures you posted he is digging the proper way over the idlers with the finales in the rear of the machine.

  6. #6[-Agent-]2008-08-16 19:37

    Oops, I meant to say "not to dig over the drive motors" my mistake