Looking at a 2020 Bobcat T450 for sale, a retired landscaper has it for sale and he has service records on it. Talked to him on the phone about it and he has been honest to me about it. Said he always kept it up not skipping maintenance on it, did have a service in September and a hydraulic hose replaced. Plus he has 2 other attachments for it which come with it as well. Not ruined inside too, and he kept it clean. I need one for my horse barn removing the manure which is one use I will be using it for, have 2 horses. Going to see it tomorrow and will have the money with me and he is asking $22,000.00 for it. I looked at a Gehl and Kubota that were beat to death before this one that needed work I walked way from. Good price for it? A friend shown me the pictures
Machinery trader has a free equipment valuation service called Value Insight Portal. If you have a machinery trader account you can sign up for it and get 5 valuations per day. I find it very useful for checking values when looking at equipment.
I seen one online for $20,000.00. Luckily this friend of mine knows about it well, he serviced it the last time
Good to have someone you trust that has checked it over, but this Value Insight Portal gives a blue book value with auction, market and asking values. I have all my own equipment entered into it and I get monthly updates on their values.
Bought it and did run it around his place.Paid $18,000.00,found a small minor oil leak that is a simple fix I can do myself replacing the valve cover gasket.Got the front forks and the post hole digger as the other 2 accessories with it.