Hello everyone. First time poster here. I am looking at a 2006 CT322 with 2400 hrs. It came from a government facility so I know it was well maintained. It will need a set of tracks for sure. I have a 2004 JD wheeled skid steer and have been super happy with it. Change fluids and go so far. I was just wondering what I should look for on this one and if there are any issues with these track machines. Thanks
I have a 2006 332 with 1700 hours. It has served me well. Things I don't like; hand controls are stiff and it gets tiring after awhile, visibility out the side and rear is so so but not a big deal, other than that I like the machine. JD had a problem with a coolant leak around the timing chain cover that in order to be fixed you have to remove the engine ($1300). If it is leaking it should be obvious. on mine you could see the leak on the right side of the engine above the hydraulic tank. I have replaced the tracks on mine and I think they were about $2000. When I replaced my tracks I put new sprockets on it at the same time. Good luck.