Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking at a used Tak TL150 Supertrak

Timark80 ยท 2008-09-01 19:15

Tomorrow I'm looking at a used 06' with about 600 hrs. I know the rubber tracks will need replacing soon if they have not already been replaced. What are the other important parts of the machine to look at? U/c of course,sprockets,etc.... Do the 06' Yanmars have any known issues? I'm a decent mechanic. The u/c is my major concern. It also has a Fecon mulching head. I have alot to learn before I actually stroke the check! Thanks, Mark

Replies3
  1. #1Timark802008-09-02 19:11

    I think "new" would be the way to go Scratch that one,it was an 05' actually. She had been rode hard and put up wet,tracks were shot,and quite a few other things. Working in the woods all the time is really rough on equipment. I'm still looking though!

  2. #2ccstrebe2008-09-02 22:28

    I have an 06 Case 450CT I'll sell you for $28,000.00. It has 335 hr. My local Case dealer was going to give me $30,000.00 for it but I decided not to go with Case.

  3. #3Timark802008-09-03 13:12

    I'll have to pass on your offer,but thanks anyhow. Looks like buying new with a full warranty is the best way to go for me.