Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking at buying a 2020 john deere 700k lgp.

natetate100 ยท 2025-07-13 07:47

Hey guys I found a 2020 john deere 700k lgp open rope 5800 hours. Brand new under carriage except for a few rollers and the pads. Pads are around 80 percent though. The only problems I could find were it needs a new bushing on the tilt cylinder which I found for $150 online and then the screen is dark. You can still read it but it is dark. Maybe can fix with changing the screen brightness. If not a new one is 1k. Other than that it is in excellent shape. It is priced at $75k I've looked on auction sites and from what I've seen it's hit or miss some went for 50k some went for 85k. The 50k ones just guessing probably needed the undercarriage redone. So my question first of all is it a good dozer? Second is do you think it's worth $75k Also it has dpf should it be deleted?

Replies0

No replies yet.