Hey guys I'm looking at buying a John Deere 135C RTS with 8100hrs on it the machine seem to run decent and lots of power no smoke in exhaust. I'm trying to figure out what any cons on it are?
Ask for three day trial before u pay.If there is nothing to hide and seller is honest.He surely must agree.Pardon for my poor English.
Well there's a lot that could be an issue? Where is this machine we have one around hear with that many that for some reason they felt the need to put a hammer on the majority of its life. Where is this machine coming from, they're notorious for having they're tanks rust up which isn't a major issue but needs addressing.
So basicly its a buddy machine and I've had it for the last couple days seem like a good machine he will sell me the hammer with it and 2 buckets but I'm just trying to find a negotive to this deal
what is the best tank fix?
Best think we've done was pull it off and have it cleaned and lined with some kind of epoxy. Idk we send them to a radiator shop.
Good advice for a machine with 8100 hours and your English is just fine.