My dad has a Danuser pto post auger with a wore out yoke on the gearbox. Danuser will not sell me a new one with out converting it to the new style safety pto shaft at $475. I will spare you all a 5 min rant about that. Anyway I need a 1 3/16" 10 spline yoke. I can machine it to fit. mostly need a length of stock that will go over the spline or a new yoke that is close to start with. I am told it is a Rockwell yoke. but have not any luck looking it up. any links or ideas would be a great help. No 885 yoke.
http://media.spicerparts.com/cfs/files/media/DxTnY2spgbjMjTzha/j300-p4.pdf?store=original Will help if you take measurements. They had several 10 spline, but all strap style yokes that I saw, I'm not sure what the 1 3/16" measurement in the parts book refers to.
I will look in my stuff. I have quite a bit of older stuff from a friend that closed his AG shop down when he retired. 3 40' containers worth! I know there are quite a few PTO shafts, u-joints and yokes.
Weasler 801-1210 https://www.drive-lines.com/weasler/12.php Splined yokes about 1/2 way down the page
]I don't know if this helps, but 3/16 of an inch is 0.1875. There a several 1.188 on this website. http://www.northerndrivetrain.com/category/cat_endyokes_splined_10splines_1-188-10Spline.html
Ordered one from Tinkerers link. thanks. will need to machine the outer hub down a little. but should be able to get it to work.
Presto. one 10 spline yoke. made a little fixture to hold it in the lathe. Than machined off .230 from the diameter of seal area, and shortened it by .400. fits like a glove. Just have to get a new ujoint. Total cost= $72 plus 1 hr fooling around with lath.
Nice work