Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking For

tcarrat ยท 2014-10-04 13:19

Hello,My name is Todd Carrat.My family was in the logging industry for many years.I am on the lookout for any equipment that belonged at one time to my uncle or brother.My uncle was Jack Carrat out of Mission BC and then onto Gold River BC.My brother was Jay Carrat of Triple C Logging out of Squamish BC.If anyone has any information,it would be much appreciated.I have photos 1950's GMC logging trucks with J.Carrat on the doors.Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1Scott_5272014-10-18 07:40

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4bLllm8To4&index=9&list=FLgk4TdIUSqXUmRayx2PZiog It says Triple C on the side of the loader. I had tried to find some info on this 7230 while ago but didn't have any luck. Might be of interest to you.

  2. #2tcarrat2014-10-18 12:11

    Thank you for the info.The Cypress 7230 Grapple Yarder was built for my brother Jay Carrat in the 80's.The barge off load is in Squamish BC but not sure of the time frame the film was taken.

  3. #3Scott_5272014-10-18 18:39

    Any idea where that 7230 ended up? Or possibly what the serial number might have been? I'm aways interested in tracking down Cypress iron.

  4. #4tcarrat2014-10-20 17:56

    I have not located the Cypress yet but once I do I will send serial number