Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New website is up!

Hallback ยท 2014-06-22 18:10

www.pacificlogging.net Check it out and tell me what I can do to improve. Thanks! !

Replies19
  1. #1Deeretracks2014-06-22 18:33

    Turned out good. I had followed your thread on NWW also. Thinking about building a site for our club.

  2. #2Hallback2014-06-22 20:04

    Thanks! My gf did it one afternoon after chemo. She did well I think!

  3. #3Vigilant2014-06-22 20:30

    Dealing with private landowners is probably the best way to make it these days. Nice looking C500!

  4. #4Hallback2014-06-22 20:53

    Thanks! Yes, I really prefer working for private owners as the timber is usually nicer, don't have 25 miles of rough gravel to travel aand best of all......It pays better! ! The C500 is s great truck. 3406,15 speed and 5.29's. A great old workhorse.

  5. #5Vigilant2014-06-22 22:16

    Weyco truck from Longview?

  6. #6Hallback2014-06-23 08:43

    Actually it never spent a day in the woods until I got it. It was from idaho and pulled an on site asphalt batch plant. It only has 501k original miles.

  7. #7theironoracle2014-06-23 21:29

    Hallback, A C-500 on the front page, gets my vote!...............TIO

  8. #8Hallback2014-06-24 14:28

    Thanks guys!

  9. #9mudnducs2014-07-10 11:28

    Wish you were a little closer to Sandy, OR. You're doin good.

  10. #10Hallback2014-07-10 16:06

    I was for a bit. I did a short stint for Stone.

  11. #11mudnducs2014-07-10 16:53

    I don't know the man. I just like seeing a man step out and take risk on his own. I think you're on to something with your business focus. I have about 7 acres that are pretty heavily timbered. No way I'll clear cut it as I love looking at some of those big old mossy firs. But I am looking for someone who can selectively take out the 80 or so large firs I want ...to get some light in there. I'm sure I'm not alone.

  12. #12Hallback2014-07-10 20:42

    That isn't out of our range. We would gladly come meet with you and discuss your options and goals for the project.

  13. #13mudnducs2014-07-15 15:29

    You have a PM

  14. #14Hallback2014-07-17 14:35

    Thank you and replied.

  15. #15Prime72014-08-15 12:28

    What is the attachment on the rear of the D5H Cat Dozer?

  16. #16Hallback2014-08-16 13:05

    Grapple for yarding.

  17. #17Hank R2014-08-24 22:51

    I like the way you have your site set up very easy to follow. Wish you and your company all the best.

  18. #18Hallback2014-08-25 18:42

    Thanks Hank! My GF did it one evening after chemo.

  19. #19GFIVE2015-03-07 23:52

    Very nice website