Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for 2 engine Brush guards for D9H 1977 model.

Honky Cat · 2023-09-30 18:12

Anyone know of any for sale? Thanks Honky Cat

Replies10
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-10-01 01:20

    You check on Machinery Trader under dismantled machines. I saw a different site that showed Portland Tractor had a 1980 D9H. The pic. showed a side panel so I'd assume the other side was there too.

  2. #2Honky Cat2023-10-01 09:59

    Thanks Welder Dave! Honky Cat

  3. #3Honky Cat2023-10-01 10:00
  4. #4Honky Cat2023-10-01 10:01

    What do you guys think of this tree, root, tines, etc Land Clearing Root Rake? Honky Cat

  5. #5skyking12023-10-01 12:34

    ground best be really flat!

  6. #6Shimmy12023-10-01 14:37

    You could build one cheaper than you'll get that one delivered from Australia....

  7. #7Honky Cat2023-10-01 15:11

    That was what i was thinking. Thanks Honky Cat

  8. #8Queenslander2023-10-01 17:29

    That is a typical Australian stickrake. Always operated “floating”on the surface, usually in dry conditions so as not to pick up too much dirt. I see Bedrock listing a folding rake so they may be marketing them in the US. I reckon if you were to pull those trees of yours over with a chain, in moist conditions, then hit them with a rake when a little drier most would come out roots and all.

  9. #9farmerlund2023-10-02 09:55

    Yellowstone valley tractor salvage is worth trying. 406-373-6606. They have a lot of big cat stuff.

  10. #10Honky Cat2023-10-02 09:59

    Thank you Sir! Honky Cat