Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for 2001 Deere 50ZTS wiring schematic propel solenoid arrangment

Icybay ยท 2019-08-11 16:04

Looking for wiring diagram. I have fixed all the 2 speed propel issues except the wires from the foot switch to the propel solenoid do not make sense. The foot switch breaks the hot lead not the ground as I expected. There is no ground to the solenoid as wired. The tech manual doesn't have a wiring diagram. I replaced the OEM $230.00 solenoid from Deere with a HydraForce 6352012 coil from Amazon for 25 bucks. This is a 2001 John Deere ZTS serial number FFO50 ZX240378. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2019-08-11 16:31

    Good day Icybay What brand is 50ZTS is that a telepathic ? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2uffex2019-08-12 02:36

    Appoligise missed the heading Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3mg23612019-08-12 04:53

    You should have voltage to the solenoid all the time from the yellow/red wire. Then the green/yellow wire from the solenoid goes to the foot switch. Then from the foot switch the black wire goes to ground. The foot switch supplies the ground for the solenoid.