Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for 24” Deere rim AT103567 info

Blue-Fox · 2023-12-28 00:58

I have a 2007 Deere 872D with a full set of 17.5x25 3 piece rims n totally bald rock tires. Not working so great in the two foot of snow. I would like to put some of my fresh 14Rx24 titan snow tires on there so I’m hunting a set of the 9x24 one piece rims. There’s some confusion online but looks like the AT103567 RIM will fit all 6 positions? Anyone able to tell me these are also fit for the AWD “front” !?

Replies8
  1. #1Blue-Fox2023-12-28 01:00

    Maybe someone knows of a Deere Grader parts or rim salvage yard ??

  2. #2Diesel Dave2023-12-28 10:15

    https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/58388/referrer/search/pgId/365769 .

  3. #3Welder Dave2023-12-29 01:53

    A spec. sheet should show if the AWD front rims are different. Most I've seen are but not real familiar with JD graders. There are aftermarket rims available. You might be able to Google the JD part number or JD grader rims. The rims I got with the foam filled tires are made by OTR. They are actually telehandler rims but grader rims may match telehandler rims in some cases. Rimex is another brand of wheels. Maybe could find used rims?

  4. #4Blue-Fox2023-12-29 16:36

    Hey Thanks, Dave, yeah I have seen the same verbiage in the Deere parts lookup. Looking at the 25" rims that are on the machine what I can tell by the tape is that the hub center diameter is 9.5 just the same as the rear, the 12" bolt circle w/14 bolts is the same as rear, but the front rim is only 5" deep from the rim outer edge to the bolt flange face. So 3" less offset. When I go look at a 772 across town, with 24" rubber the rims appear to be running about the same difference in offset as my 872. I think the 24" one piece wheel would bolt right on, its just going to be running on a different track width than the OE design. Plowing snow. Not a problem. I found a place in Texas that has a bunch of the rims. I am probably going to take a chance that these will bolt on. Worst case I have a pair of spare rear rims. IDK but with price of new tires its worth it.

  5. #5Welder Dave2023-12-29 17:18

    The back wheels on my grader stick out about 2 1/2" wider on each side than stock due to the wheel adaptors I had made. Thankfully the wheels had flat lug holes so they could be put on backwards. I can't get to the valve stems but don't need to with foam filled tires. It would have been a lot more work and expense to mount the wheels the "right" way and be the same width as stock. I would have needed pretty thick spacers in addition to just an a adapter plate. The adapters I designed are just 3/4" plate with drilled holes on the outside and 1" fine thread holes to bolt the wheels to. They are working great so far and there are no issues with the foam filled tires. Maybe I should patent them. LoL

  6. #6Blue-Fox2023-12-30 00:01

    I have been seeing the foam filled tires and wonder what they are like in the cold..... like -30F

  7. #7Welder Dave2023-12-30 00:48

    I'm not going out grading in -30 but the tires seem to squat pretty good when it's reasonably warm. I've read about getting flat spots from sitting but I think that can happen with any tires. I've had it on calcium filled tires on a tractor. I'm not sure if the foam is a lot stiffer when really cold or if the tires need to be driven a bit to warm them up. I'm not plowing roads so don't even need any gears above 4th. We have no snow yet but once we get some I like to keep the driveway open. Then I can give a better review how the foam filled tires work in the cold. I've only used the grader a couple times moving snow and there were no issues. It wasn't super cold, about -18C with no wind. I was impressed the grader started right up without being plugged in. The issue I did have was the front tires not getting enough grip to turn on the packed snow. Now with the ripper on the back I think it will be worse. I'm thinking the chains for the tractor should fit. They are for 14.9 x 24 Ag tires and have several links to go bigger. The front tires on the grader are 14:00 x 24 worn Bridgestone radials. The nice thing with the grader is you can pick the tires off the ground to install chains.

  8. #8Blue-Fox2024-01-05 14:13

    I think I found some rims in Alberta