Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a breakdown for a Champ CB180P Serial CCH10017

robert.perez@raymondwest. ยท 2023-08-30 12:30

I am looking for a parts manual or breakdowns for this Champ.

Replies6
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-08-30 21:29

    What exactly is it?

  2. #2robert.perez@raymondwest.2023-08-31 11:34
  3. #3Welder Dave2023-08-31 14:23

    You sure don't make it easy to figure out what it is. Looking online appears it could be a manlift but looks like Champ is still in business. Call them for a manual.

  4. #4robert.perez@raymondwest.2023-08-31 14:47

    Its' a sit-down spoke with them, no luck there. Chamco is out of business also.

  5. #5Welder Dave2023-08-31 14:57

    All you can do is hope someone who has a manual see's this. What parts do you need? Certain things may be common and used on other equipment.

  6. #6crane operator2023-08-31 16:49

    ' I've got a champ forklift. I have no books for it. Mine is a chrysler industrial engine, and I believe a 4 speed transmission with a shuttle for forward and reverse. There's not a lot of terribly complicated stuff on them, they were built by a concrete block delivery company in california, so they could put blocks up on scaffold for bricklayers. So they didn't build much themselves, just purchased the parts and assembled them. They were originally built to be pulled behind a delivery straight truck that was hauling the pallets of blocks, most have a tow bar and spring suspension on the steer axle. The forks are made to flip over the mast, and they have long cylinders on the mast tilt, so you could lay them flat enough, to clear power lines and bridges. If there's anything specific you are wanting to know, I'll help all I can.