Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking for a control valve for the steering

Thumpalong ยท 2011-05-14 00:31

Hello all i`am looking for the control valve part # A37980 from a 580 ck for the steering it sits right behind the motor left side with lines going to the hydraulic cyl.If some one has a parts backhoe and willing to sell please message me. The one on my 580ck blew apart the end cover today now on the hunt for a used control valve it is has the spool with stops or used cap A37983 part # I have attatched a pic from the case site. Phil Would you know anyone that might have one used. In Drie Need for one cant move the backhoe without it Thanks Thumpalong

Replies1
  1. #1Thumpalong2011-05-14 02:03

    F19624 is the correct end cap i`m looking for i posted above the wrong cap end I have the spool with the stop and after looking i need the f19624 end cap I hope someone can help me i`m in dire need for the peice Thanks Thumpalong