Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a FRAME – loader lift for 580ck Mod 33

Thumpalong ยท 2011-03-14 19:02

Hello all I have a case 66 580ck I`m looking for a right side FRAME - loader lift that has the Hydra lift cyl on the side. I started looking for this part so if anyone knows where i could find this frame/lift Right hand side used in good shape and reasonable price please message me. The part # for the left side is D37715 i do not see the RH side in the case online parts diagram.I could use either side all i would have to do is reweld the Hydra lift bracket to the side.Also looking for a left side floor plate where the batt side is it is missing when i bought the backhoe. Thanks Thumpalong

Replies4
  1. #1Juskatla2011-03-14 23:27

    Model 33 Loader Frame Since you are out on the east coast, you could try Wengers in Pennsylvania. I sourced some pieces from them before and they did have a few 580CKs in the yard. I'm out on the west coast, so freight is a major factor in getting anything from them for me. Is the arm cracked like most of them or does it have other issues? Most have a welded gusset by the tilt cylinder anchor as a result of stress due to the levelling cylinder. A good welder can salvage even a pretty badly cracked loader arm. Jess

  2. #2Deon2011-03-15 19:29

    Is this what your looking for? Copy and past this link into your browser address bar. http://novascotia.kijiji.ca/c-cars-...ories-Case-Backhoe-Loader-W0QQAdIdZ232334243#

  3. #3Thumpalong2011-03-15 23:32

    Looking for a FRAME - loader lift for 580ck Mod 33 Hello yes that is what i`am looking for i see it is the complete front end. I`m looking for the right side loader lift i doubt th would just see the one side. Thumpalong

  4. #4packratc2011-03-16 07:36

    Look at Craigs List, Farm and Garden, in Nashville, Tennessee. There's a listing for 580B parts for sale. His name is Gary and is number is 615-746-9719. I'm going to call him today for some parts for mine. Packratc