Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a manual and parts for a fiat fr 15 loader

oarwhat ยท 2009-12-15 18:48

Hi all, my tenant just blew a flex plate in his Fiat FR 15. I'm going to help him replace it but it would help a bunch if we had a manual. Thanks in advance Randy

Replies4
  1. #1bignorms322009-12-24 08:43

    hello hey we used to own a fr15. think it was a mid 80's machine any chance you would have any pics of it?

  2. #2oarwhat2009-12-24 09:38

    Sorry no pic's . We just finished working on it wensday.

  3. #3ontarioparts2009-12-25 13:57

    I searched for that manual, however the FR15 doesn't seem to be online so far. Dealer is the only alternative it seems regards Marlon John Deere Tractor Parts

  4. #4carbuilder2011-07-14 23:42

    Sorry for digging up an old thread, I badly need some parts now. I just wanna know if you were able to get the Fiat Parts that you need? Might as well buy stuff there.