Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a quick coupler

WC46 ยท 2005-08-18 16:37

Looking for a pin grabber quick coupler for a Bobcat 331. Anyone know of a company that makes one for this machine?

Replies13
  1. #1Tigerotor77W2005-08-18 18:43

    Will the Bobcat X-Change system work for you? I'm not sure if it accepts third-party attachments... is that a necessity?

  2. #2WC462005-08-18 23:02

    The x-change system would work but I would have to modify my buckets to work with the system. (pin-0n) What does the exchange system sale for?

  3. #3xkvator2005-08-19 08:27

    try DYMAX...they claim to have them for mini's. WERKBRAU has one - not sure if it will work on others bucket. do a GOOGLE search for more coupler manufacturers...

  4. #4Tigerotor77W2005-08-19 09:57

    I'm not sure -- your Bobcat dealer may be able to make the modification for you. The X-Change system started shipping with the 337 excavator in 1999, but then progressed to smaller machines later. I'm not sure if it's a factory option or dealer add-on.

  5. #5xkvator2005-08-19 12:55

    the x-change system has been std equip. for 325's and bigger for a few years. the updated version has a pin instead of the spring loaded latch - i've never had any problems with the springs. bobcat sells an x-change plate that you weld to your buckets after you cut off the pin lugs.

  6. #6DirtMan2008-06-16 19:16

    Coupler for Bobcat How does this one look?

  7. #7xalexjx2008-06-25 22:15

    jrb, aim attachments, call around im sure someone offers one..

  8. #8Sreamerbeast2008-10-09 19:15

    Go to www.sasforks.com they might be able to help you, I know they do alot for wheel loaders most wheel loaders but all there work is custom so maybe hope this helps

  9. #9Sreamerbeast2008-10-09 22:20

    I just found a good sight and cheap too http://www.excavatorthumb.com/excavator-quick-couplers.html

  10. #10Iron Horse2008-10-11 18:09

    What's the deal with that one DirtMan ? Can it rotate the bucket as well as tilt it . How cool would that be ?

  11. #11AtlasRob2008-10-12 16:03

    I think you'll find its a tiltrotator or whatever it was he was selling an amazing piece of kit just the guy didnt know when to calm down and back off a bit ( hence he's banned) :ban

  12. #12Iron Horse2008-10-14 19:14

    Oh , i did'nt notice that.......

  13. #13therealjohnboy2008-10-18 08:39

    i bet the slew motor lasts about a week in that application