Hey guy's I'm in a pinch and really needing some sound advice from some of you experts. I bought a 450 case loader with the backhoe attachment . Now I'm trying to move it using a tilt bed equipment trailer, deck height is around 3' with 40" ramps, I'm guessing here but it's about a 10/12 degree incline and thats after extending and raising my ramps with dirt, I've also trenched between the tracks to keep the hoe from bottoming out. yesterday I tried climbing up on the trailer and was so verticle the only part of the track touching the trailer was the last foot maybe 18" according to an observer. my plan today is I'm either going to try backing it on or loading as much weight as possible in the loader. so please let me know what you think. thanks, Brian W.
well just thought that I would let the 62 of you that read my post but didn't have the nuts an bolts to reply that I got my cat loaded and home no thanks to any of you. Brian W. betcha a hundred dollars i get plenty of reply's now, wanna bet
There is a bit of confusion with your initial post. It is a tilt bed and also has ramps? How about a picture?
replies
Just because you saw your post had 62 "views" doesn't mean 62 members read it. Views include non-members reading it, and they can't post replies, and bots reading it for their respective search engines. It takes time to read and reply to any post, and the members that do, do so out of the goodness of their heart. Not every member who read the post necessarily had anything useful to contribute, and as Skyking points out it wasn't altogether clear exactly what the trailer looked like. Sorry you didn't get the results that you were looking for, but getting pissy with everybody isn't acceptable. And no, you won't get any further replies.