Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for action shots of CAT 955L

CAT955L ยท 2009-02-28 00:23

CATERPILLAR FAN looking for some action shots of Cat 955L. Does any one have any old school pics to share thanks:notworthy

Replies9
  1. #1dirt digger2009-02-28 01:20

    i have a video of loading a truck....keep in mind i am holding the camera and trying to run the loader all at the same time so its not the smoothest... http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/...ng Vidoes/?action=view&current=6-29-08002.flv

  2. #2Wolf2009-02-28 13:33

    what are you going to use the shots for? I have some cool shots of 977L if that is of any interest to you, or are you restricted to 955?

  3. #3CAT955L2009-02-28 13:40

    I need the shots to add to my sceen saver side show. :bash It is getting hard to find the older caterpillar equipment thanks, for anything that you can add.

  4. #4dirt digger2009-02-28 14:03

    we haven't run her the last few years because fuels been to expensive...but heres two

  5. #5BKrois2009-02-28 22:56

    Here are some old pictures, probably from the mid 90s.

  6. #6JimInOz2009-03-02 21:12

    Good topic,great machine.Nice to see those action shots. I'm afraid I have very few pictures of my favourite Cat....but here's a 977 & 983 in Australia. I hope you get more shots.... Jim

  7. #7special tool2009-03-03 12:37

    Hmmm.. Those look like some Norwalk area friends of mine.

  8. #8DarrylMueller2009-03-16 01:47

    I got a dig around for more.

  9. #9CAT955L2009-03-16 23:16

    Thanks cool pic