Considering an ALLU, REMU, and similar. Just wondering what there is to know about these buckets, anything to stay away from or watch for. I will be using wet sticky clay to bed pipe, so I need to grind clay, topsoil, etc. Thanks in advance
Have no experience with the buckets other than seeing a couple in person and reading about them. Interested to see what others with experience have to say. On a side note - interesting spec for pulverizing clay and topsoil for pipe bedding. Tell us more.
I've learned a little from a guy in Chicago with one. He does gas station fuel tank replacements. From what I understood, the existing tanks are buried in gravel, and normally he would have to haul it all away and put new tanks in new gravel. The screening bucket allows him to reuse the gravel he pulls out, saving a pile of money. Said it was paid for in one job, and absolutely loves the machine. I am trying to find other applications for them. I am afraid of buying a smallish one for a smallish excavator, and find out I should have bought a large one for a large excavator.
This has been on Portland Or, Craigslist https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/hvo/d/portland-bf-60-bucket-crusher/7249312258.html they might be able to talk about capacity/capabilities https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/hvo/d/portland-bf-60-bucket-crusher/7249312258.html