Hey Bradyhill1. Hope you are still out there and see this. I run a JD650H and am looking for a pin on Root Rake. I see in a previous post that you mention the modification of the "ANGLE" of the Rake in your post. Since I have been looking/shopping, (about 2 weeks), I keep noticing most "pin on" Rakes are just basically vertical iron in front of the blade with the teeth being the only thing angled! I keep telling myself that is just not going to roll or turn over the load as it is being pushed. Then I saw your post about your "angle" modification. It seems to me that most of the companies are just making a Rake the easiest and cheapest way possible without any regard to the efficency or exact purpose of it just to have a Rake in their lineup of products. I would love to hear from you on your thought process about the angle. I also saw one other post of someone saying angle is everything in the Rake. Or maybe tell me I am over thinking this!
No replies yet.