Hi everyone, been reading and learning alot from all of you My early 70s case 350b had massive blow by, so I opened her up to try to see what the problem was Found a eroded piston, no sign of top ring, second ring 25% gone and wiper ring distroyed So I'm looking for recomendations for a in frame rebuild kit, I've seen them priced all over the place, but don't know what to really look for to determine why one is better or worse then another. Can you all make some recomendation of which sources have a better quality kit or even ones to avoid Thanks everyone for your time
I have had good luck with Dale Weiss a retired Case dealer that is selling aftermarket, OEM and left-over parts from his now closed dealership. He is an absolute Case expert when you have any questions. I purchased an out of frame overhaul kit from him and it was as cheap as anywhere else I priced them at. here is a link to his website. http://e-backhoeparts.com/