As the title states, was wondering what the journal diameters were supposed to measure on the crank on this engine. Serial is 9N0480. Not sure if anyone has literature on this engine but would really appreciate an answer to this. Thanks in advance.
Mack can't help you?Ron G
Been talking to them. the guys says he needs to contact the factory and that was last week! I call him back but same story
Thought I might have the manual, no luck must be at the shop I retired from last April! Not sure about this outfit but here is a place that claims to have a downloadable copy for $20.00 https://mypowermanual.com/shop/mack/mack-e-tech-engine-service-manual/
kshansen, I will check that out. maybe we go with that. Thanks:thumbsup
An old Michigan auto machine spec manual I have only covers E7 no EM7. The specs for the E7 are Rod journals 3.248-3.247 Main " 4.4974-4.4964 Truck Shop